Serendipity [ser-uhn-dip-i-tee] noun
The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident
That sums up this cacao for us. Our supplier sent us the wrong cacao by mistake, so naturally, we tested it. And it was really rather special.
✅ Tastes great
✅ Impeccable quality
The universe had just dropped a new and delightful cacao in our laps, very unexpectedly.
Serendipity Ceremonial Cacao was born!
WHAT’S IT LIKE?
This ceremonial cacao has a lighter and more fruity flavour than our Virgin Ceremonial Cacao, in part due to a longer fermentation stage.
The flavour isn’t as strong as our Virgin cacao and many people when reviewing it say it feels lighter and less intense.
Not sure which cacao to try? Check out our Ceremonial Cacao Taster Pack.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- Peruvian Criollo cacao harvested by hand and sorted for quality
- Cacao paste (also known as cacao liquor) with all the goodness of the whole cacao bean
- Ethically sourced and grown to chemical-free organic standards
- High levels of antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, vitamins & essential amino acids.
- Vegan ~ Gluten free ~ GMO free
- Packaged in 100% plastic-free compostable bags (except the 5kg block)