Cacao Ceremony & Yin: Blissful Yoga in the Yurts
March 23 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm£50.00
Nourish your body, mind and soul with ceremonial cacao, yin yoga, meditation and organic home-cooked food!
During this afternoon, half-day retreat, you’ll be able to deeply rest, recharge & reconnect with yourself & others, in the most beautiful setting, in the heart of the New Forest! Each retreat is uniquely themed and tailored to the group.
The Yurts and the grounds offer a magical space for deep relaxation & rejuvenation! Let the peacefulness of the surroundings ease you into a beautiful state of bliss!
Soak up the energy of the space and the land as you are guided through intention setting with cacao, yin yoga & a profoundly restful meditation!
- We will begin with some gentle movement and seated meditation to connect with the body, the breath and the heart.
- Once connected to the heart, we will enjoy warm ceremonial cacao together (a supercharged hot chocolate that nourishes the body & soul!)
- We will move into our Yin Yoga practice, then break for dinner together in the yurts.
- After dinner we will finish with Candle Gazing and a special Yoga Nidra (guided meditation) to deeply relax, reset and recharge!
What to bring:
- Please bring a blanket from home and a yoga mat.
- I will provide all other yoga equipment and props.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, with warm layers and cosy socks for meditation!
- Please also bring a water bottle.
Price: £50pp, includes cacao and light home-cooked dinner.
Payment: For bookings, please reserve your place below. If you would like to make a direct deposit, please message me.